Friday, October 03, 2008



Last day of school. I love 4L. I wouldn't have imagined myself saying this last year but....I do love 4L now. Even though sheena says most words starting with "L" are negative :D

& Though its kinda crazy, we win other... (classes)?!?!



The ceiling got terribly destroyed and I've got a very nice photo HAHA. Lets hope my camera cable works and I'll put more words into this post once I find the inspiration (soon). Took many pictures afterschool, most of the girls went crazy. I'll consider myself the slightly sane one.

This sounds kinda matter-of-fact, huh.




OMG THE CABLE IS WORKING!!!!!


*please wait for the edit*



{edit}

I've posted the pictures up, cations will be added..soon

{/edit}





"i'm a beautiful and cute cat!"




CLASSIC LOL!


reminds me of 2D O:


































& i like taking photos of others....
















THE CAT!!!









my baby hamsters!!!







k sleepy time nights seeyou soon!

No comments: